TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the website of Jez V in the address: www.jez-v.com (hereinafter: “The Website”).
This Website is a virtual trading platform that allows you, the user, to purchase the products that are offered for sale in the Website and read its content regarding cosmetic products.
- This Website is operated from the internet address: www.jez-v.com and is owned and managed by Jez V (hereinafter: “Management of this Website”).
Nature of this Website
- This Website is a corporate website and a virtual trading platform of cosmetic products.
- The Management of this Website invests considerable efforts to provide to the users of this Website reliable and accurate content. Nevertheless, the availability of products depends on other factors and therefore there could be circumstances in which some of the products will not be available for purchase. In addition, the user shall inspect the properties of the products he desires to purchase prior to the purchase, and perform the purchase only after he was convinced that the product offered for sale is indeed the product he desires to purchase and the product that is suited to his needs.
The use of this Website
- The use of this Website shall be for private purposes only. This Website may not be used for any other purpose and/or commercial purposes that were not approved in writing and in advance by the Management of this Website.
- For the avoidance of doubt any computer application or any other means, including software of the type Robots, Crawlers, etc. may not be operated for the purpose of searching, scanning, copying or automatically retrieving content published in this Website. The creation and the use of such means as aforesaid are prohibited for the purpose of creating a collection, assortment or repository that will include content from this Website without obtaining the approval of the Management of this Website. Without derogating from the foregoing – it is prohibited to “harvest” information and therefore the user is prohibited from operating systems that harvest emails from the pages in this Website, and not to use this Website in order to collect information about any other person. Hacking the computer system of this Website constitutes a criminal offense. Such prohibition as aforesaid does not apply to the operations of general search engines that provide direct links to this Website.
- By using this Website you undertake to provide accurate, correct, updated and full details regarding your identity.
- To the extent that there is a concern that any person or entity uses or used the user registration details, the user shall deliver immediate notice to the Management of this Website about the same.
- The Management of this Website shall be entitled to prevent from the user to use this Website at its sole discretion. In addition, the management of this Website shall be entitled to terminate the use of a user in the Website in any event, including in circumstances in which the user acted in a manner that harmed or that could harm the services provided in this Website and its other users and/or in circumstances in which a user acted or could act in an illegal manner or in violation of the rules set forth in the Website.
- The staff at the Website does not warrant that use of the Website will be secure, accurate, complete, and free from disturbances, malfunctions or free from viruses, worms, harmful components or any other limitations of functioning.
- The user undertakes to report to the Management of the Website about any advertisement that is offensive, misleading or inappropriate he encounters during his use of the Website.
- The products in the Website are original, new and free from defects. All cosmetic products in the Website are produced by Jez V.
- The users of this Website are exclusively responsible to check from time to time whether this Website was changed and whether these changes are relevant to them.
- The user shall raise no allegations and/or claims and/or demands towards the Management of this Website and/or anyone acting on its behalf in respect of implementation of such changes as aforesaid and/or malfunctions that occur (if occur) in the course of their performance.
- The Management of this Website shall endeavor to cause that this Website and its services shall be permanently available. Nevertheless, the Management of this Website cannot warrant that the Website will be available continuously and without malfunctions. To the extent that there is a malfunction in the Website, the Management of the Website will make an effort to return the normal operations of this Website at the earliest opportunity also in circumstances of shutdown for maintenance purposes. It is clarified that no monetary compensation or credit shall be provided due to shutdown of operations in this Website even if the user or any third party incurs any direct or indirect damage.
Purchase of products in this Website
- The display of the different products in the pages of this Website does not constitute an “offer” and, for the avoidance of doubt, the process of purchase by the user shall not constitute “acceptance.” The Management of this Website invites the user to make offers to purchase the products displayed in this Website. The Management of this Website reserves the right to refuse to accept orders from users at its sole discretion and users may not raise allegations regarding a purchase that was not made available or that was denied.
- The ordering of products from this Website is made online by this Website and requires delivery of personal details of the user, including the full name of the user, email, postal address and address of delivery, telephone and other contact details, to the extent that these are required.
- A process of ordering products shall be performed by clicking “add to cart” when the internet page with the details of the products appears and then you may add the product to the “shopping cart” and update the quantity of products by a number of actions of adding to the basket, and loading the order form by clicking “to secure purchase” and completing all the required details.
- Payment for the products ordered from this Website shall be made by credit card or PayPal.
- The ordering of the products is subject to their availability in the inventory and is conditional on approval of payment from the credit card company and the final approval of the Management of this Website. After verification of the details of the payment method with the credit card company and after obtaining the final approval of the Management of this Website. After verifying the payment method of the user and obtaining the final approval of the credit card company to perform the purchase, the user’s request for purchase will be delivered to the Website. Afterwards, this Website will issue an order confirmation that will be delivered to the user by email. The order confirmation will include the order number, the details of the products that were ordered in this Website and their price. Delivery will be made starting 24 hours from the date of making the order.
- The Client declares that he is aware of the laws and regulations regulating the use of credit cards in anything related to “remote purchase” and/or “an internet transaction.”
- It is clarified that the products that are sold in the Website contain natural substances and herbal extracts. Nevertheless, as different persons suffer from different allergies that cannot be anticipated in advance, the manufacturer shall not be held liable in case the customer is allergic to the product. The customer is aware that he is obligated to examine closely the product that was purchased in the Website of Jez V in anything related to sensitivities/allergies to the product or components thereof.
- It is clarified that the photos in the Website are for illustration purposes only. In certain cases it is possible that a product that will be supplied to the customer will be packaged in a package that is slightly different due to differences in packages that the plant holds.
Supply of the products
- The user is required to assure that the products that were ordered and the address of delivery were filled properly. The Management of this Website shall not be held liable for circumstances in which the order was made negligently, including in circumstances in which the delivery details that were filled were incorrect, mistakes fell in the quantities of the order or a mistaken product was ordered. It should be emphasized that the customer is obligated to fill in correct details and in case incorrect details were filled the Management of the Website shall not incur any liability in connection therewith.
- After completing the purchase process and obtaining the approval of the credit card company, the products that were ordered will be delivered to the user by registered mail or in express mail, according to the details that were filled by the user at the time of the purchase.
- Delivery in the Website is made by Israel Postal Company.
- The shipment will be processed in two days as of the date of making payment and after obtaining the approval of the credit card company.
- The price of the purchased product does not include shipment fees. Shipment fees shall be charged according to the size of the order, the place of delivery, the number of products purchased and indicated separately. Nevertheless it is clarified that the final cost of the shipment fees is subject to the rates set forth by Israel Postal Company.
- In circumstances in which Israel Postal Company does not provide service to the address that the user provided, the cost of shipment shall be according to the cost determined by the shipping company. In any event, shipping outside the country is subject to the approval of the Management of this Website.
- It is clarified that in case the customer does not pick up the product from the Postal Bank after receiving notice from the Postal Bank, the customer will be charged for the full amount of another shipment in addition to handling fees.
- The Management of this Website does not commit to the shipping times of the product that was purchased in the Website and shall not be held liable for a delay in the shipment that does not derive from its actions. To the extent that this Website specifies a shipping time with relation to a certain product, the shipping time is estimated and depends on the availability of the products in the inventory. This Website shall not be held liable in any event of a delay that does not emanate from the acts performed by this Website including not in circumstances of typing an incorrect address by the user, in circumstances that are related to the activities of the different suppliers and/or the inventory of products and/or in circumstances of force majeure and/or other circumstances over which the Management of this Website has no control, including malfunctions arising out of lockout in the Israel Postal Company or any other malfunction arising out of an act or omission of the Postal Company, means of transportation or any other entity that is not under the control of this Website.
- After making the order and after obtaining the final confirmation of the credit card company, the customer will receive an email containing the shipment details and a link of tracking provided by the Postal Bank.
- Delivery in express mail: it is clarified that in accordance with the instructions set forth by the Postal Bank, the address that the customer specifies as part of express mail cannot be changed. It is clarified that the Management of the Website does not undertake to coordinate between the courier and the customer over the phone and the supply times and/or change of supply address. In addition, it is clarified that no undertaking can be made regarding telephone coordination between the courier and the customer and the supply times (or regarding the change of the supply address). It is clarified that the Management of the Website cannot make any commitment regarding coordination between the courier and the customer for the purpose of delivering the shipment to any other address. In case the customer is not in the address specified in the order and/or is not available to receive the shipment for a reason that is not contingent on the courier and/or the Postal Bank, the customer shall not be entitled to receive credit and/or cancel the order.
- In case the place of residence of the customer is in a Moshav or a kibbutz, it is recommended not to send an order via express mail however by registered mail, since the Postal Bank does not deliver shipments to these destinations in express mail. If an order was made on Friday or on Thursday afternoon, the order will be delivered only on the following Sunday.
- Jez V will endeavor to the best of its abilities to expedite the time of supply of the products, assure that the products are wrapped safely and protect the value of the product to the extent possible.
- In case the customer did not receive the product in 14 workdays, except for circumstances emanating from malfunctions in the Israel Postal Company, the customer shall be entitled to cancel the purchase or cancel a renewed shipment.